Your Beautiful Birth Full Online Course
Congratulations, I hear you are having a baby!
Everyone’s birth is unique to them, no two births are the same and so it can be exciting and scary in equal measure.
My sister, Clare and I have created an amazing resource centre to help you and your birth partner prepare emotionally, mentally and physically for the arrival of your baby.
Each Quest has been carefully crafted so that you can simply lie back, press play and rewrite any limiting beliefs or fears you may have about your pregnancy, the birth of your baby or being a mum or dad.
This Birthing Centre is unique to you, unlike any other, designed so that you can uncover the fears that could hold you back from having a beautiful and conscious birth, no matter how that may be. Giving you the tools to rewrite a positive birthing mindset that will support your baby coming into the world with ease and love.
The Birthing Centre is full of MP3’s, Video’s and PDF's that will help you through your pregnancy, during labour and enable a rapid recovery postnatally, reducing the risk of PTSD and postnatal depression.
Connect with other mums in our private Facebook group ‘Your Beautiful Birth’ where you can find that extra layer of support, guidance and love.
So, here’s what’s in the Birthing Centre;
Your Beautiful Birth Playbook
This playbook is all about you, your baby and your birth. It will help you feel more positive and confident, building the trust that your body was designed perfectly for this pregnancy and knows exactly what to do to have a beautiful and conscious birth. Use this playbook, write in it, scribble in it, take notes in it, throw it in your bag and track your birthing hacks during the day and upload them each night using the Rapid Rewrite Birthing Quest MP3.
We understand that not everyone has access to one of our LushTums Pregnancy Yoga Classes and our highly acclaimed Preparing For Birth Intensive Workshops so, we specifically designed a series of video's teaching our unique breathing techniques and essential guide to Preparing For Birth PDF's.
Using our unique Breathing you will alleviate many pregnancy discomforts including insomnia, back ache, stress, anxiety, and help control the pain experienced during labour.
Access our Preparing for Birth PDF's;
* Birthing Bag Essentials
* Due Dates & Inductions
* The Role of the Birth Partner
* Signs Birth Has Started
* Birthing Wish List
* Elected C-Section Wish List
- Savasana Hypno-Quest MP3 0 - 40 + weeksHelps you relax and sleep
- Deepen you connection with yourself and your baby
- Eliminate stress and anxiety
- Feel calm and chilled in the lead up to and during birth
- Feel connected and in control
- Savasana Birthing Hypno-Quest MP3 38+ WeeksHelps aid natural induction
- Feel calm and ready to birth
- Eliminates any final worry or stress
- Gives your body permission to start labour
Birthing Beliefs Playbook Pregnancy Beliefs for 0-37 weeks - Birthing Beliefs for 37 - 40+ weeks
Birthing Quests will help you and your birth partner:
* Over come fears of birth
* Learn deep relaxation and breathing techniques
* Build trust and confidence
* Eliminate stress and anxiety
* Deepen the connection with self and your baby
* Reduce the sensation of pain
* Feel empowered and ready
Enjoy deep relaxation as you rewrite any concerns you have with your pregnancy and birth.
Postnatal Rapid Recovery Quests will grow a;
* Sense of calm and connectedness
* Help you create your own rhythm with your baby
* Easy natural lactation & breastfeeding
* Enhancing your body's ability to heal
* Increase the connection with your baby
* Clearing any fear or trauma of the birth
* Decreased chance of postnatal depression
This can be listened to whilst feeding or resting and will support you in your recovery.
- Breastfeeding QuestBond with your baby
- Feel relaxed and confident about breastfeeding
- Trust your body can breastfeed successfully
- Enhance your milk making ability
- Healthy Eating for New MumsChoose to eat more healthy and vibrant foods
- Drink more water
- Recognise when you are full
- Reduce cravings and bad habits
- Increase your health and vitality
N.B This is not a ‘loose weight quick’ Quest, rather a conscious way to meet your needs as a new mum, helping you to improve your eating habits and increasing your health.
BONUS QUESTS - From 0 - 40+ weeks
Self-Care Energy Clearing Quest
As mums we can so easily put you on the back burner, wiping ourselves out.
This quest will rewrite anywhere that no longer serves you, enabling you to:
- Listen and act on your needs before burn out
- Put yourself first
- Eat the right types of food and drink that will nourish your body and your mind
- Be calmer and more relaxed
- Connecting to your IntuitionDeepen your connection to your intuition
- Grow in confidence
- Create clear and strong boundaries
- Trust yourself
- Sleep Deep QuestHelps you relax and go to sleep
- helps you go back of to sleep if you are in the habit of waking up
- Reduces anxiety and worry
- enables a deep and refreshing sleep
- Clearing any FearDissolve any fear and doubt
- Clear any fear from past experiences
- Feel safe, confident, calm and connected
Once you have bought access to the Birthing Resource Centre you will automatically receive the invoice which has the download links and immediate access to many of our MP3's and PDF's.
Shortly after that, you will recieve another email with the link to create your own personal password which will then take you into the Birthing Resource Centre. Here you will find everything you and your birthing partner will need to create a positive birthing mindset.
Bookmark this page for easy access in the future.
Please feel free to add yourself to the Facebook group ‘Your Beautiful Birth’ for that ongoing supprt from other mamas just like you. Any questions you’ll find me and my sister Clare there.
We LushTums Ltd & Living Free do not accept liability for participant’s medical or psychiatric conditions which may exist or which may arise during or subsequent to participation in one of our Birthing Quests.
You understand that by participating in the Birthing Hypno-Quests that you are totally responsible for yourself and if in the unlikely event of any injury of any kind or miscarriage, Living Free and LushTums are not in any way responsible.
The purchase of The Birthing Resource Centre is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.