Mindfulness and Meditation 8-week online course
Through mindfulness and meditation, understanding and compassion we can release the fear and worry of these times and gather the strength and resilience that is now needed to help us and our family's through these difficult times.
This is easy to use, in-depth 8-weeks Mindfulness and Meditation training is a digital product which also has direct access to me over in our private Facebook group.
Work through this course at a pace that suits you and your family commitments.
Together we explore the 8 pillars of Mindfulness with bespoke meditations and mindfulness activities to help integrate the learning.
- Deepen your Mindfulness and Meditation Practice
- Increase your confidence
- Disarm your inner critic
- Grow in compassion and self-awareness
In each session we will explore;
- Attention and the Now - At the heart of mindfulness beats two important rhythms; attention and the present moment and lays the foundation of mindfulness. We will explore why people find it hard to pay attention to the present and uncover the important relationship between thought and staying present in the moment.
- Automaticity - Explore the automatic patterns of thinking and behaviour that are having a detrimental impact on your emotional and mental well-being. Without becoming aware of these patterns, change is difficult if not impossible. Paying mindful attention to automatic reactions and routine patterns of thinking and behaviour is a powerful way to decrease their impact and make room for choice. You will experience the automatic nature of your thoughts and how these thoughts in turn automatically cause emotions to emerge.
- Judgment - An important element of mindfulness is “open awareness”. Open awareness refers to a quality of consciousness that does not evaluate or actively project pre-existing ideas or intentions on to the self or another, but is fully receptive to allowing the experience to simply occur “as it is”. While open awareness involves non-judgment, most of our daily awareness is clouded by countless judgments and evaluations and can have a hugely detrimental impact on the self and other. In this session, you will experience the judgmental nature of our minds and learn about the problematic aspects of judgment and what we can do to change this.
- Acceptance - Mindfulness promotes the state of acceptance as the preferred state of being towards experiences. Rather than fighting or avoiding the trickier experiences in life mindfulness requires a willingness to 'go there' to 'experience' them. This session introduces the concept of acceptance which is a rather complex and paradoxical construct so we will aim to clarify the essence of acceptance by learning to apply acceptance to difficult emotions and by connecting into the goal of acceptance releases the self.
- Goals - For many of us our default mode is the 'doing mode' a future-focused determination on reaching goals to the detriment of the here & now. In this session, mindfulness is introduced as the key to finding a balance between being in the present moment and planning for the future. Together we will explore the benefits of having a grateful relationship with the present moment and how that positively influences you creating of the future.
- Compassion - Many of us have a non-accepting, self-critical relationship with our selves, our bodies and our minds from the self-hate tape that narrates to the choices we make or don't make. In this session, you become acquainted with that inner critic and learn how to effectively cultivate a friendly and caring relationship with the self by increasing awareness of the inner critic and its intent andpractising self-compassion through meditation and self-caring action.
- The Ego - In this session we make room for the more dynamic sense of self, which is often described as the ever-present observer. By clarifying the relationship between mindfulness and the self and stepping into 'The Observer' gives us the opportunity to view life from a different angle, by becoming aware of the stories that you have about the self allows you to step aside from these stories and not attach yourself to them. You are observing them and then by very definition of that you are different from the stories themselves. In this session, several exercises allows you to experience the difference between the self as a story and the self as an observer. By consistent practise you will be able to step back from all kinds of thoughts, including identity-related thoughts which can be rather static and out of date and detrimental to your growth and life experience.
- Integration - The past 7 sessions can best be regarded as a starting point in the exploration of the self-using the multi-faceted tools of Mindfulness. In this final session, you will learn the connection between those different processes and invited to make a personal plan for sustainably incorporating mindfulness into your daily life.
For those of you who would like to teach this course yourself, under your own brand, with access to all manuals, meditations and Power Point Presentations, the train the trainers online course will be available in the next few weeks. Message me for more details...
WHAT FORMAT IS IT IN?
This is a digital product so you will get access to all the classes from this website. Once you have purchased you will be sent an email, just follow the links.
WHEN DOES THE COURSE BEGIN?
Whenever suits you and your schedule. I suggest you pick a day and time that is dedicated for your mindfulness and meditation practice. Just the same as if you were attending a weekly class tune into your session and then use that week to explore the homework and journal your insights and experience.
CAN I CANCLE MY PURCHASE?
Of course, but there is a time limit if you'd like a refund. You have 48 hrs from the date of purchase to decide whether this course is right for you. If you decide it is not simply tell us and we will give you a 100% refund. After 48hrs from the date of purchase, this course is non-refundable.
CAN I UPGRADE AND BECOME A MINDFULNESS TEACHER?
If you feel you would like to share everything you have learnt then you can upgrade and become a teacher.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE TEACHER PACKAGE?
You can download, customise and print thematerials for personal or professional use such a s coaching, teaching in a classroom, workshop or retreat setting. You have the white label rights so you can add your logo ajust and brand as uyou see fit.
WHAT CAN'T I DO WITH THE TEACHER PACKAGE?
You cannot publish the materials or resell this package as is but you can under your name and brand. For more info download the brochure to the left.
WHAT IF I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS COURSE?
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org